Followers

Friday, February 3, 2017

Shimmery peonies

Hey all, its Friday, and weekend already. Our schools will resume Monday onwards. My blog is up and running on scheduled posts nowadays.
I am bit off crafting because of a stiff neck and upper back.
This card I started yesterday and was able to finish only today, over the stretch of 2 days.
I was inspired by the Altnew challenge.
I used Altenew's Lacy scroll set for this card. I stamped the flowers using pink Pirouette ink from SU. Then used Faber Castell water pencils and zig marker to add color, the flowers have layers of colors. Finally added some wink of stella on the flowers, I kind of like the look.
The leaves are stamped using SU - wild wasabi and used a color pencil to add some details.
Then I used the brick stencil from w&w to ink in this pale brown shade.
The sentiment is added on black, and a few jewels to finish off.
I am loving the look of this card, this stamp set is one of my least used ones, and now after this card I see the possibility of using it more often in similar coloring fashion using different colors. I hope you all like it too.



Linking this card with:

Altenew February Challenge
 I was inspired by the flowers and beautiful colors from here


4 Crafty chicks
A Simple anniversary card here
Anniversary

STAMplorations February challenge
 Joining in with the pink fowers
 

CAS(E) this Sketch
 Pretty much with the sketch
 

Muse
 The pink flowers and green leaves, and the flow of the design, were my inspiration for this card, from the Muse.


Take it Make it
A simple stamped card
Anything Goes with Stamping
Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

15 comments:

  1. So glad you managed to finish this pretty and fabulous card. Sorry to hear about your neck and back x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored card Rahmat! TC of your back! :)
    Hugs
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, what a gorgeous bouquet, Rahmat. Love your background. Hope you get well soon. Thank you for sharing your card with Muse club!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card!! love the pop of pink
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatuifully coloured, Rahmat - love the vibrant flowers! So great to see you at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, Rahmat! I love how you've colored it all a beautiful hot pink! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice I want one card for wishing to my frnd . Next month inter exams start so I would like to send my wishes to this cards can u help me rahmat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning card--love your beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shiny, bright flowers!! The soft and subtle brick wall background adds so much depth to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty, Rahmat! The brick stencil background sets the flowers off beautifully. Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It Make It :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL interpretation! The bright pink really stands out, Rahmat! The glitter is lovely in this! Thanks so much for playing Altenew February Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rahmat, what a gorgeous card! It goes so well for all the challenges you participated. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at STAMPlorations February CAS Card Challenge. I am sorry for being late with my comment, catching up today. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete