Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

One layer pattern making

* Contender at CASual Fridays *

Hey all, hope everyone is doing great. I am up with a card, which was started more than 3 weeks back, and I managed to finish it today! I am all over the place nowadays.
It is one layer card.  I used Kraft base here. I chose winnie&walter - Addie's garden stamps for creating the background. I stamped the orchids in worn lipstick ink. used a pink  and yellow zig marker to randomly add the color.
Then I added some wink of stella on the orchids to give a shimmer, and interest to my one layer card.
The sentiment is also from W&W. I finished off with 3 black tiny rhine stones.



Linking this with:
CAS-ual Fridays
A simple kraft one layer card here


Simon Wednesday Challenge

Anything Goes

Winnie &walter 3rd birthday bash - Three Challenge with Shay 
 Another entry here with 3 jewels

 Winnie &walter 3rd birthday bash - Mood Board Challenge with Heather P 
 Joining in with pink and green from the moodboard
 
  
Winnie &walter 3rd birthday bash - Pattern-Making Challenge with Mayuri
 I stamped the floral pattern to make the background

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

3 comments:

  1. Such a cool card, Rahmat! I've never tried coloring using Zigs on a kraft card base for the fear of it not showing up, but it seems like it looks pretty great! Love the randomly scattered, sparkly flowers!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete