Followers

Friday, November 29, 2019

Uniko Challenge #56 Christmas, optional twist Tree



Hello friends, I am up with Challenge reminder for Uniko, this is the last challenge of the year.

I have a simple almost one layer card here.
I have used a glossy white paper here, it has a shimmer to it. You have to be careful not to touch the inks for a while, it should be dry well otherwise the ink smudges. That's the only drawback for this paper.
I used the distress oxide inks for sponging the stunning snowflakes using the Uniko stencil. Then stamped the tree with pine needle DI. Stamped the sentiment on a green strip to finish off.






         Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Love that snowflake + trees background! And that tree looks as fabulous as ever! Wish I could see the shine of the paper too :)

    ReplyDelete