Followers

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

One stencil 2 lookalike cards - CrafTangles Post

Hello friends, I am sharing 2 projects today both featuring the gears stencil from the CrafTangles.

I was in need of 2 masculine birthday cards, one for my son and other for my brother, and with limited supplies on hand, I had to be creative. These both are quite similar, yet different at the same time.


This one is inked on a white card stock using the 3 shades of the inks. After sponging, I sprinkled some mist to get  a rustic background. the base card is dabbed with black soot DI only to an edge.

-------------------

I have used a marble themed patter paper for the stenciling here as the front. I have used a photo paper for the base card, and the DI is grey.




         Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

1 comment:

  1. Very creative indeed! Both the cards look awesome and I'm sure they'll both be super pleased!!

    ReplyDelete