Followers

Monday, November 18, 2019

Christmas cards - 1

Hello friends, Happy Monday!
I am up with a Christmas card, I am going to add the Christmas cards with a number in the title of the post this year.

Since almost all my supplies are in India now, nowadays I am back to basic stamping and simple techniques(or no techniques) on my cards.

I have used Uniko stencil and stamps to create this card.


Linking this with:
TIME OUT Challenge
inspired by the colors and theme


HLS Christmas challenge November


CAS(E) this Sketch


Mod Squad challenge

‘Tis the Season


        Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!                                                                      


3 comments:

  1. I love that awesome background and that funky tree. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out, Rahmat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its wonderful how one can create such beautiful stamps with the basic of supplies! Love the tree and the awesome background, Rahmat! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that background! Such a soft and yet stunning background!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete