Followers

Friday, January 4, 2019

CrafTangles January Challenge

Hey all, CrafTangles is launching challenge, and the first one to go is Anything Goes.
Visit hndmd blog to read more about the challenge.

 

I have used the glimmer paste as my focus today.
For the first card, I used a colored card stock from Craftangles, and the flower power stencil with the denim blue and Amethyst glimmer paste.
I added the front to a matching base and finished off with a diecut and stamped seenitment.


Linking this with:
Watercooler Wednesday
Anything goes Feminine

----------------
I used a brown card stock with a negative die cut here, and used the orange peel and berry fizz glimmer paste on the doodle around stencil
Finished off with a matching yellow base here.

Linking this Simon Wednesday Challenge with new glimmer pastes.

-------------------
I used the copper and black diamond glimmer paste on tribal basics stencil, then I used a rectangle die cut, I inked the middle with black soot DI and aligned the frame around it. Finished off with a die cut sentiment.




Hope to see you there.

        Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards, Rahmat. I especially love the jewel tones of the first. The glimmer paste shows up so well stencilled against the coloured cardstock. Love the patterns of the die-cut. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeohs display of cards .I am a die hard fan of backgrounds on cards and your cards are so beautifully designed in terms of color combinations and textures. The purple with blue really caught my eye. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Happy New Year. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete