Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Watercolored Poinsettia

 Hello friends, up with another watercolor today, so far the color pencils have stayed away from my hands and I am continuing to reach the watercolors.

I have used the poinsettia from Uniko here, and I have added a stalk to the original stamp.

I have used Craftangles liquid watercolors only for the coloring. I added some bubbles and finished off the using the sentiment from the same set.







Linking this with:

HLS Christmas challenge August


ATSM


Word Art Wednesday

Anything Goes

Global Design Project




   Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
     

                                                       

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful poinsettia and your watercolouring is perfect. The card design is great too. Thanks for playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers for the Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful poinsettia ~ thank you for dropping off your art at WAW - best wishes in the draw ~ Gail DT WAW

    ReplyDelete