Followers

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Watercolored Carnations

 Hello friends, another watercolored card from me today. I have sued the Altenew carnations here today and used Craftangles liquid watercolors to color the image.

I love carnations, and we get all different colors here in Macau.

I have used an orange carnations picture here as my inspiration .






Linking this with:

Altenew Creativity Inspired: Pair-A-Flower Photography Contest 2021


   Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
     

                                                       

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how you manage to make them look so gorgeous, Rahmat! The flowers just look smashing! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, love the bubbles in the background!

    ReplyDelete