Followers

Friday, May 25, 2018

Uniko May release in review - final day

Hi friends, today is the last day of the release in review segment for the May release.
Today the showcase is on  the Bee Happy stamp set

I have 2 cards today.

The first one is almost one layer.
I first did some masking and inking of the stripes in yellow and black.
Then I used the hexagon stamp and stamped the rest of the card, I added some more corordinating stamps in there.
The bees are fussy cut to add around the card, using a foam adhesive.


-----------------------------
I used distress oxide fossilized amber and used the honeycomb stencil to ink it up.
I stamped the heart stamp on a yellow card stock in black and added strips of the same for fun.


         Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

1 comment: