Followers

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Sending Love xx

Hello friends, weekend is almost here, ans so is our Spring break. There might be a last minute planned holiday too, really hoping for that ;)

I made this quick card under 5 minutes again, but I have no video for it this time, as I wasn't aiming for one.

I have used the Grey card stock from CrafTangles, and dry embossed the front with their raining hearts stencil. I die cut the xxxxx from paper Smooches and the 'Sending' from SSS. Actually I was going to use just the diecuts, but I loved the negatives more than the positives, so ended using it as the whole panel!
I simply added a glossy and glittery neon heart sticker to finish off the card.
I am loving the color combo here.


Linking this with:
CASology


HLS March Anything Goes with Dies


CAS(E)this Sketch


Simon Wednesday Challenge
Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

7 comments:

  1. This is really wonderful. Love the cross as a kiss (or is it the hug?). Such a beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rahmat, the delicately embossed background and die cuts from the panel are fabulous! I love the whole design of this snd the pop of green is a perfect finishing touch.

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh, this is just wonderful! Loving those subtle heart textured in the background, those little grey 'X's, and of course, the gray cardstock - everything fits together so well! Totally love this!
    hugs, Ashwini
    PS: Hope you get your holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossed hearts in the background! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology, Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully CAS ... love how the green heart pops ... and your row of cross-stitch. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete