Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A Good News, TCC - #53

Hey all I want to share a good news today with you all. I am happy to be on The Card Concept Design team. When Lesley emailed me a few days back to invite me to join the team, I was super duper happy. I play at this challenge regularly, and now to be part of it makes me even more happy. I am going to be part of the CAS inspiration designer, along with the very talented - Sandie.

This is the lovely inspiration for this week.

For my card, I decided to do a one layer. I chose of course a white base, and used a ruler and a black marker to draw the lines to create a panel for my sentiment. Then I masked along the black lines and did stamping. I had used ME- water blooms here, I used the colors from the above picture. Followed the same steps for the bottom line as well, and finally stamped the sentiment from the same set.



Hop on to the challenge blog to see more inspiration from the very talented DT, in various card making styles.

Linking this with:

Simon Work it Wednesday 
Another entry here with pastel tones

AAA Cards
Another entry here with a one layer card

Pinterest Inspired Challenge
I was inspired by the flowers here


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

20 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new gig! They couldn't have asked for a more talented designer to join their already talented ranks. LOVE this gorgeous, folksy card. You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Rahmat and All the Best :) Pretty card !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team, Rahmat! I love your pretty card - -so fresh and colorful!
    Take Care!
    Michele, CC teamie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab one layer, superb stamping and welcome to the team as so pleased we are going to be CAS buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome news!! Congratulations, Rahmat! Guess that means we'll get to see more of your gorgeous cards now - just like the one here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! So happy for you on your new DT gig!! They picked a good one when picking you!! Your card is a true gem with the pretty colors and wonderful one layer design!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beauitufl stamping! I adore one layer card... This one is so nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Rahmat! What an asset you will be to the Card Concept team, it is very well deserved. Your card is amazing as usual. Love the fresh feel of those flowers and that's super masking too.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great having you as part of the team:)) I need to learn more from your CAS style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the team! Your card is gorgeous..I love the design,too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful!!!!! I am so glad you are on the team!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such exciting news! Congratulations. Your card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very pretty. Love the flowers and the gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats!!!and what a beautiful stunning gorgeous card. Love. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome, Rahmat! And your card is gorgeous!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats!!!!!!(again). Lol!!!!! Love your CAS style!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great cAS design! Love it!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Pinterest Inspired!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete