Followers

Friday, August 28, 2015

Nautical stripes

Hey all, happy Friday! The weekend has kicked in, and just this weekend to go before the new school year begins. The kiddos will be off to school after more than 2 months :)

I made a card yesterday morning, my blogging time is bit off nowadays, I am hoping it will be back next week on wards.
It is a simple One layer card, I used the twine stamping technique again....this was the technique I was experimenting before I left for the summer break, and I am still clinging on to it.....I used a double sided tape on a left over card stock, and added the strings in lines, and stamped it giving out some space, in smoky sky DI. The sentiment is from STAMPlorations - trendy butterflies.
Few sequins to finish of this super simple card.


Linking this with:

TIME OUT Challenges
Going in with simple stripes inspired by the picture here.

CAS-ual Fridays
A simple stripes pattern here.

STAMPlorations Anything goes


Alphabet Challenge Blog
 * N for No Design Papers *


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. What a cool technique Rahmat, makes for a fab CAS card. Great to see you at at TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. After two months off school are the kids happy to be going back or not looking forward to it??? Sounds like you had a wonderful trip. Always nice to be home again amongst your own things, I always miss my pillow. Just love your card for this challenge and such a cool way to get those stripes. So very excited to see you at both TIME OUT and CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for taking so long to come and see your work.
    Great card, so simple yet so effective!

    Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog, I do hope you can join us again!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete