Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

ATSM #156

Hello everyone, it's time for another challenge at ATSM today, it is an all time and everyone's favorite - Anything Goes.

Our  sponsor this week is Sami stamps.


I Madd a simple card, I don't know why I chose a Yellow panel, but I did ;) i diecut a love word die , and ysed the panel, used paper smooches, hearts and stamped this with a purple ink. That is it. Not my usual type of card this time.


An update, I am still away from home, and current in between writing my exams, few more days of study to go.

Have a great day everyone! 
Rahmat 

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Rahmat!! I love the stitched falling hearts and your die cut sentiment! Wishing you lots of luck with your exams my friend!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun color combo and your word die cut is perfect with all the hearts! Very pretty card, Ramat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may not be your usual style, Rahmat, but it's still fantastic, as all your cards are! Love the hearts, the colours, the love...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you showcased those stitched hearts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fab design! Love the color combo !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purple and yellow are a great colour combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unusual colours but I like the combo, great stitched hearts too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely color combo!! Love the hearts! Good luck with your studies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would never have thought to have the yellow and lilac together but its so pretty, will definitely have to remember this!!

    ReplyDelete