Followers

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Anniversary card

I am sharing a card which I made this morning. Our anniversary is just round the corner, and I usually make my important cards at least a day or two in advance, saves me from hustling at the very last minute.
I have combined a few challenges together to make this card, done bit of layering. Added a pattern paper too. Since these are the words, I wanted to put on my card, it is computer generated, no inking on this card ;) A few matching sequins and a twine to finish off the look. I wanted to balance the masculine and feminine colors, green/turquoise is my favorite and the navy blue for masculine touch. All in all a very simple card, but I had a bit of struggle with choosing the right sentiment for a long time...I didn't like any stamps I have, so ended up using a quote from my collection, which I do from time to time.

On a lighter note: We are past the gazing stage, will be a decade and half soon, currently raising a teen and preteen in a right and responsible way is our main focus ;)...couldn't resist but adding "OUR" to the quote at the beginning!




Linking this card with:

This time this challenge will be loaded with cards from crafters all around, I am very sure!
I have used a pattern paper in the most simplest form, probably will add a card or two later on sometime as the challenge progresses.


 'If music be the food of love play on'
I have just chosen the word "LOVE" to work with!

I chose the blue and turquoise colors from this picture.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!


8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful sentiment Rahmat and gorgeous choice of DSP. So pleased you joined us at Inkspirational and TIME OUT Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary in advance Rahmat..love the card..i love the pattern paper and matching sequence..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Love the paper and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely choices of elements make a beautiful expression of your love.
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sentiment for an anniversary card! Great color choices for the photo challenge. Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card, I love the beautiful quote - perfect for an anniversary card.
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational.
    Pauline GDT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful anniversary card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the simple yet effective use of pattern paper, Rahmat! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Pattern Paper Challenge!

    ReplyDelete