Followers

Friday, March 7, 2014

Gorgeous green

 Amidst of packing and getting things ready, this color palette was on my mind and I had all the colors to work with. Macau is not a great destination for card making supplies like stamps, ink or anything related to it. So most of the cards I make are usually with card stock. So I work my way around paper and see how I can make use of what is available here to make cards.
Went to Hongkong recently to get some supplies like stamps and sentiments, so time to put those things to a good use now!



         Entering this card for the ColourQ Challenge and Keep it Simple #35


         Here is my take for the above colors, a diagonal stripe card, using all the colors!


 
I love it!  

Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!
 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely background and a sweet little bloom! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and bold card, Rahmat, I love your diagonal paper piecing! So glad you found us at the colourQ, hope you will play with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining us at KEEP IT SIMPLE with your great card. The big letters are really eyecatching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! Thanks for playing at KIS!!!

    ReplyDelete