Followers

Saturday, March 1, 2014

A booklet card

Made this booklet card for my friend on her birthday recently. About 9 girls were writing in the card, so I chose a booklet card form to do it. Made the front to look like a book, and added the sentiment on the inside. In this way every page she turns she reads something about her.
I am adding my favorite words here, This is why I love to do what I am doing. Every card I make, I see myself in there. Sometimes happy and at times not so satisfied with my work.

                      Words for all the fellow crafters there, The last sentence is absolutely true.





 The sentiment on the inside.
 

 
Added a brad with flower to tie the ribbon to keep the booklet intact.


 
I always decorate the inside, and add "Precious Memories" to the last page of my cards.
My friend was absolutely happy with the card, and to see her happy face made my day. This is why I love to make cards, a simple personal touch in this digital world!

Entering this card for the  challenge:



Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!
 


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely project! I'm sure this is going to be a precious keepsake for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and such a lovely keepsake, sure to be loved :-)) Thank you for joining the latest dare over at the Daring Cardmakers this week. Gez

    ReplyDelete