Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Summery blooms

Hey everyone, sharing a quick and simple card, which is inspired by a couple of challenges.

It is a one layer card, I masked and sponged the yellow ink to create a panel. Then I stamped the flowers from Mama Elephant - freestlye florals, in 3 different inks, and finally stamped the sentiment from Uniko Studio.


Linking this card with:

CAS Colours and Sketches


House of Cards



I am linking this with my blog friend Monika's birthday linky too.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Stunning and striking Rahmat love your inky panel. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those flowers just popping out from that gorgeous sunny background. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design! I adore those flowers--so fabulous! Gorgeous use of color, too! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are very pretty against the bold yellow background. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS Colours & Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely inking and stamping on your card Rahmat. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Rahmat
    I woke up in the morning and see one new Link is on my Email…yeaah(and it is from you)
    But I always busy take care my son to go to school, I am really sorry for late commenting :) Many thanks for joining my Birthday Linky Party and love your CASE ing card…
    Love that sweet flower you choose to your card and nice CAS style too..I love the color combo too on your card….sweet and beautiful flower card dear Rahmat :) (I am not so good at making flower card but you can do it :) )

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful layout! Might have to steal that idea! Thanks for joining us at the House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty design. Great Birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pretty take on the challenge! The colors all look beautiful together! Thanks for playing along with us over at House of Cards!
    Take Care!
    Michele, HOC DT

    ReplyDelete