Followers

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Best wishes

Good morning, I am up with another card, I made a couple of cards few days back, just sharing one by one.
I started with a white base, and inked it up with a green ink, I used the big leaves stencils from ARTplorations and inked the leaves in a darker shade than the rest of the card, and then I used Heidi Swapp's mixed media text stamp and stamped it in vintage photo distresssed ink. I ran a marker on the leaves to give an outline.
Then I added some numbers from the STAMPlorations  - old typewriter stamp, and heat embossed it in gold. Added a felt bloom, and a ribbon to finish off, the sentiment is from Uniko Studios- Simply Birhtday.



Linking this card with:

Curtain Call
I was inspired by all the green in here.

STAMPloration Monthly Challange


STAMPlorations Anything goes


The Mixed Media Card Challenge




Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. This is SOOOO cool! Probably the "grungiest" card I've seen you do and you've done it really well! The felted flower is a nice addition. Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that brilliant lime green background accented with the pretty gold embossing - the pink felt flower adds such nice texture to this Rahmat! thanks so much for joining us in the Mixed Media Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very cool creation!! Thanks for playing along in the STAMPlorations challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card with nice patterned background. Looks really good!
    Thank you for playing with us at MMCC. Hoping to see you with us again in May!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, love that shade of green and all the different textures you have created, gorgeous felt flower. Thank you for joining STAMPlorations April challege, hope to see you in May too.

    ReplyDelete