Followers

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Let your dreams take flight

Good morning blogger friends, I am here after a long time, I was super busy with moving my house. Finally moved to out new home on Sunday, and now settling in slowly.
I opened my crafting boxes yesterday, these were the last boxes to open, I am glad I didn't open in the first, otherwise the house wouldn't be settled in yet ;) lol
Anyways, I managed to make a card after dinner yesterday night.
It is a simple one layer card, the sentiment is one of my the quotes from my collection, and I printed it off. The bird is also from a font, I just sponged a sky and some clouds with a light hand, and finally stamped the stars in silver ink.
That's it, I hope you all like it, it is very simple, but I love it, I missed crafting!!



I am linking this with:

Inkspirational
I am going here with a simple card with clouds and stars.

The Male Room
I have used a sole bird here, and I think the sentiment is perfect here too.

The Pink Elephant


CASology
My interpretation is straight forward with my sentiment, I had used a bird to represent it.



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. love the subtle and soft sky and a gorgeous sentiment. Thanks for joining Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly clean, simple and just lovely. I love the feeling of space in your card. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room!

    So glad you're settled into your new home! It's always tough unpacking xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so soft and airy. You did a great job, lovely result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaah! Love that feeling of space. This is supremely clean with just the right amount of inking! Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous creation with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Rahmat! Thank you for sharing at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have managed to pack quite a scene into your beautiful one layer card. I really like the feeling of serenity you have created. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology, and congrats on your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderfully simple and AMAZING card!! The subtly of the blue almost has you guessing you are even seeing the color.. Your bird and sentiment are perfectly placed.. You CAS people are so talented.. Must work on more!! Great job and I thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. clever idea for flight challenge and love your CAS card..so clean and nice clouds you made Rahmat..I guess you win one of those challenges or maybe not only one...clever card..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a perfect CAS card. Your elements are so well balanced with the light sponging (hey, it matches your blog!) and sentiment. Thank you so much for joining in on TPE's Anything Goes challenge this week!
    ~*Joni TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! The sentiment paired with the cloud background and little bird looks fantastic! Love the interpretation of "space." Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete