Followers

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Fusion inspired flowers

Hello my second post of the day, just want to do quickly share this card.
It is a one layer card, I started by masking and then inking the panel in yellow, and then I staped the flowers from Mama Elephant - freestyle floral randomly, and heat embossed one on vellum in white and fuzzy cut it to add, the sentiment is from Uniko Studio - Simply birthdays. I added big yellow rhine stones to the flower centers.
A very soft and simple card, I hope you all like it.


Linking this with:

AAA Cards


Fusion Card Challenge


Just Us Girls



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty Spring card! Love those delicate flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very pretty. Love how you used the stamp for the background and the focus. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So basic -- so lovely! Awesome card! Thanks for joining in at AAA & JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fresh Spring card and I love that vellum flower. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful outline floral stamp Rahmat! Thanks so much for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your pop-corned flowers! lovely! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete