Followers

Monday, April 13, 2015

Embossed flowers on kraft

Hey everyone, I am posting after few days.
I was winner at CAS on Sunday over the weekend!! so doing  happy dance even now!!
I was in Hong Kong since Friday, and got home just yesterday, and was busy packing. Currently juggling between 2 houses. Majority of furniture arrived today, and the installation going on in the new home, and packing going on in the current home. So I am amidst big chaos.

I needed to make a card to chill, so sat down to make this card inspired by few challenges.
It is a one layer card. I chose kraft to do this, well that's the color of my current house which is full of cardboard boxes now ;)
I had used Mama Elephant - freestyle floral. I did stamping using distress inks - brick fire and peacock feathers, and heat embossed using a clear embossing powder. Later I stamped the leaves in a lighter shade of green. I decided not to do masking, so I first embossed the center flower, and then stamped the other two. I used 2 matching shades of my embroidery strings.
The sentiment is from Uniko Studio - simply said birthday.



Linking this card with:

A Blog Named Hero


CAS_ual Fridays


CAS(E) this Sketch



STAMPlorations Biweekly sketch


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant! A great modern style CAS card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are really hectic for you! I'm glad you got some time to decompress by making this beautiful card! The embossing on it is super shimmery and cool. Thanks for linking up at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to take some time off to craft! This is a wonderful card, Rahmat, the embossing looks great! Keep calm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow~ I love this awesome embossing flower and your fab take on this sketch! Thank you for sharing at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love everything on Kraft, great card
    Chrstine A

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun design! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete