Followers

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Some cards

Hello everyone this is my second post of the day, to go the previous post about the  ATSM Challenge - click here .
 I am running around crazy with all my packing getting done for my summer holiday, which starts in 2days.
Plus I wanted to do these cards too ;) can't help it.
The first card is made using die cuts, I chose a brown base card stock and a baby pink front to do this card.
I had used the inlaid die cut technique to do this, First cut the leaves, and then I chose a green pattern paper to cut again the leaves and then inlaid them in, this one reminded me of doing a jigsaw puzzle with my kids a few years back. It has quite a few tiny paper pieces which I was scared to lose!
After the inlaid die cut flower done, I used the flower stencil to do sponging on the card front using some orange and magenta ink.
Added a brown ribbon, a tiny matching bloom on the bigger one, and alos a button and a rhine stone to finish the flower.
Finally stamped the sentiment from STAMPlorations, I am using it again and again since I got these from Shery on their last blog hop, they are having a birthday hop, do go and see and there is a chance of winning their stamp sets for you!

 

Posting this card to the 

This card will be my sole entry for this challenge, since I will be away from my craft supplies, I cannot make any cards, just looking and getting inspired.
Everything I had used on this card is with die cuts, even the inking!


I had chosen, die cuts, stamping, mist/spray(sponging) from the bingo grid.


-------------------------------------------------------
The second one is a sweet and simple card, I chose a blue and white shaded card stock, it can be interpreted as sky or sea
my sentiment is the hero here(from Words to rescue by Steve Fadie), first I stamped the sentiment and then worked around the card. added some roses with foam adhesive to give some dimension to the roses, then drew a speech bubble around the roses and added a sticker and the tiny speech bubbles.


Posting this card to the CASology
I chose a sentiment to go with the cue word, and then worked around the card! The sentiments is about floating thoughts, and in real life thoughts do float hehehe :)


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, I love the BG on ur first card, I can imagine ur state of mind and inability to keep away from cards, even when time is short lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did the inlaid dies for the flower!! The inking on the background is superb! Gorgeous design, Rahmat! So happy to see your entry for Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Rahmat ..love the 2nd most :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are so pretty! I love your interpretation of the FLOAT cue word! A thought bubble...perfect!!! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever - I love the idea floating on the roses - very romantic! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so creative, Rahmat! I love this pretty roses, such a lovely sentiment, too! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, Rahmat. You have used Die cuts and inks brilliantly.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Lulupu Bingo Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A card take on the cue card and a beautifully elegant card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rahmat I see your Float card and I want to visiting you...this is a sweet card with that smiley in blue..and nice sentiment too ...sweet little flower. great idea of FLOAT.....and beautiful card too the number one...yeah you have stamplorations stamp now me too..if you see my first post Rahmat it has a sketch chalenge you maybe can join I am as GDT there and will be happy to see you if you join us...

    If you want see my card, its #82, would be so happy if you like to leave me some love too...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both your cards are very beautiful Rahmat, though have to say that the first one is simply amazing. So many techniques used on it so effortlessly. I love the way you have incorporated the inlaid die-cutting technique on it.

    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu # 34 and Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards Rahmat! Love the way you used the die-cut.
    Thank you for joining us at Lulupu Bingo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty cards Rahmat. Always a pleasure to visit you. Wish u happy holidays :)) thank you for playing along with bingo challenge at Lulupu.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two beautiful cards Rahmat! Like them..Thanks so much for joining the fun at Lulupu Bingo Challenge. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete