Followers

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fabric heart

Sharing a simple and quick card. I chose a textured card stock for this and chose a bold color too.
Used summery floral fabric tape on the back panel, and added a die cut heart on the front panel,  used foam adhesive to give a lift to the front panel, and stamped a simple sentiment, could have added something else but I like it as clean as possible.  That's it.


posting this to the

My second entry here, a very different one from my previous entry.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I love the texture of the base you used. And very summery colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the home-spun feeling of this card! so glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I like the fabric tape! Thanks so much for playing along with the Summer Lovin' Challenge with summer colors and hearts at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete