Followers

Thursday, July 31, 2014

A real challenge!

I am in the 4th week of my summer vacation in India. Amidst kids nagging how bored they are, and this and that,  we are gearing up for returning back to home after another 2 weeks!
I really was tempted to make a card yesterday,  and the big problem was that I absolutely have nothing when it comes to supplies here *phew*, I miss my craft station at home :(
I got done some nice custom made stamps here and I have 3 A4size card stocks in blue and purple colors only.
So I decided to try my hand at making a card with what I have. 

 The supplies I had on hand!

The rainbow and the birds are up cycled.
And finally the humble card I made :) It was very challenging to make this card, but I am very satisfied considering the supplies I had!


Linking this card with 




Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!



13 comments:

  1. So cute, Rahmat! Your are always so resourceful! I love how you upcycled the images! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card with minimal supplies Rahmat ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rahmat! I love the clever way you improvised while being so far away from your craft room :-) This is such a fun card...Love those darling little birds so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little birds are just so cute, Rahmat, they made me smile! I think you did very well with the supplies you had! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you making this delightful card with minimum supplies! Hope you have safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should be satisfied, Rahmat, this is really a happy and sweet card! Way to go using the supplies you have on hand! I hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with your limited supplies Rahmat! This is so fun and happy! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a fabulous job with your few supplies! Won't you just love being home in your craft space?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rahmat, this is so adorable! I am very impressed when I hear what supplies you had available! Such a cute little rainbow image...so glad you took upon the challenge and joined in the fun at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you for working with what you've got! This is so cute and I hope you enjoy your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card and very good improvisational!
    Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea and great card, Rahmat! Love the way you upcycled the images! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rahmat. This is such a fab card! I admire your creativity. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete