Followers

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

ATSM #106

Today the ATSM  challenge is anything goes,  so I chose some pattern paper to work with.  I have a big collection of pattern paper in my stash and wanted to put these to use.
I chose a floral pattern paper, cut into stripes. A vanilla card stock as base. I simply used adhesive to add the pattern paper to the card stock creating a diagonal stripes pattern. Added a complimenting purple and a beaded lace plus a tiny sheer bloom.
Stamped the sentiment and added to the bottom most and done.



The process

I hope to see what you can come up with this fun challenge, see you at ATSM.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card - a lovely way to use design papers. I do like the ribbon treatment too. Lovely work.

    I have so much paper, must try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the delicate floral paper on this...the diagonals are so eye-catching, Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rahmat - so pretty and delicate, your card. Like those little beads on the string! By the way - your link on the blog does not work - thought you might want to know this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool design ! Love the fun design :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rahmat, your card is ever so pretty with the diagonals of lovely floral paper, and the purple+beaded band. Sooooo lovely!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Rahmat and great way to use DSP. I think the mix of colours really works x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love the dainty paper strips and the rosette is the perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card Rahmat. The patterned paper seems to echo the sentiment, soft and whistful almost. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card, Rahmat! I love the feminine papers you chose for your strips and your rosette is so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Rahmat. Love your diagonal strips of pretty floral paper ... I have a huge stash of patterned paper and this is a fantastic idea to use some of it up! :) Love the pretty flower and gold cording. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty card and what a great way to use patterned paper, it looks really effective. The strip and sentiment finish it off perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a beautiful way to use the patterned paper. Very clever, Rahmat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Rahmat. This is so elegant. Great use of patterned paper. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete