Followers

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Stitched snowflake - Uniko BA Inspiration

 Hello friends,I am up on Uniko with an inspiration using the stunning snowflake die cut.


I wanted to do some stitching with this die cut, so here it is:



I have used dual toned  blue embroidery floss for the stitching here.

I did add some big and small size sequins to the corners of the snowflake to add some sparkle, along with a few jewels.
The sentiment is from the recently released build a tree set. the sentiment strip is framed with a blue glitter strip

The base card is prepped with a silver holographic sequin foil.





A close up at the shimmer of the foil

I  hope you like the inspiration from me today.

                    Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                               

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card with your lovely stitching Rahmat!! Love the blues!!! Thanks so much for the great inspiration! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been some time since I saw stitching on your cards. Love the fun snowflake! The little bits of glimmer really add to the festive feeling as well. Fantastic card, Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete