Followers

Friday, May 21, 2021

Uniko Challenge #65 - May/June

 Hello friends, I am up with my post for challenge at Uniko



I am going with Anything Goes theme.

I chose Pure Florals Lily for my card, used Prismacolor pencils to color and I added some bubbles as well.

I seem to have been addicted to these bubbles that I cant think of making nay cards without these now.

Here is a step by step process of the coloring.




I had just stamped a tiny sentiment from my stash inside the big bubble, I didn't wanted to disturb the design and take the focus away from the lilies and the bubbles.






     Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
     

                                                       

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Just wow! Your colouring skills are so good. I can't imagine how long this took to complete! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! Another stunning card Rahmat with your beautiful bubbles and this gorgeous Lily. As usual your colouring is breathtaking. But we can see that there is a lot of practice with the length of your pencils 😁. Have a great WE. x

    ReplyDelete