Followers

Friday, April 2, 2021

Uniko Challenge #64 Reminder

Hello friends, have you joined us at Uniko Challenge already? If not, there is still some time to join and win some prizes.


I am going with a flower inspiration for the Spring .

I have used the Rose bud from the Pure Florals Rose set here, and colored using Prismacolor pencils.

I doodled  and colored a glass plus a few bubbles as well. The sentiment is from my stash.





Linking this with:

TIME OUT Challenge

Joining in with a snipped rose from the garden


Simon Wednesday Challenge

Anything Goes


     Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
     

                                                       

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Rahmat. I love the playful bubbles and your glass looks so real. Awesome coloring on the rose. It has been a joy to Guest Design with the Uniko Ambassadors. Thanks for having me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful, Rahmat! The rose looks simply spectacular and love how you've colored the water and glass. Its just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your coloring skills are off the chart. The bubbles are awesome, and I am also completely in awe of your water glass too. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete