Followers

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Uniko Brand Ambassador Post - florals your way!

Hello friends, I am up with a few floral cars using Uniko goodies today.
I had colored these using the Prisamcolor pencils.

These were stamped in the Lawn Fawn Grey ink and the coloring was done using the pencils.
I stamped a bold thank you sentiment here.
I dabbed the base with pine needle DI to create some interest and added a white strip over that.


-------------------

This was stamped using the grey ink from Lawn fawn and the color pencils color very well over the grey, I managed to achieve the no line coloring look here. The colored front is added to a white base and a few jewels to finish off the card.
 I did add a white strip at the bottom to create some interest on this card.


     Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment