Followers

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

CrafTangles DT post

Hello friends, Rahmat here and today I am up with a few quick card making ideas using CrafTangles element packs - watercolor florals 2 along with die cuts. These are really super quick cards when you are short on time. These are my inspiration for our monthly challenge which is ANYTHING GOES


Here is a video , do watch and see how these cards were made.


I have used the alphabets die cuts from my stash and did the eclipse technique for all 3 cards.This purple and pink Ombre shades are simply beautiful and chose to do a mothers day card with it , after the eclipse die cut technique, I have used the sentiment from Mom you Rock set and a few jewels to finish it off.



This front is one of my favorite among 3 with the lovely blue florals, this card has already found home in a friend's place, after the die-cutting, I have used the stamped the sentiment from the set Just a Note. The base card was edged with mini ink pad Chipped sapphire by dabbing to create look. Again a few jewels to finish it off.




I made a wedding card because of the fresh florals it seemed perfect for that. Here I have added the base card to the panel before diecutting, as the die cuts were over running the panel, but this has added an interest as well to the card. I have used the sentiment from Indian wedding, I have masked and stamped only part of the sentiment. AS usual jewels to finish it off.




I hope you have liked the inspiration and aren't these some super easy makes? Do try!

     Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment