Followers

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

CrafTangles February Challenge inspiration

Hello friends, I am up on hndmd with some inspiration using CrafTangles products.

 As Usual I have 3 projects. All 3 are made using the floral packs, stencil masks and the sentiment sheets from the January release.

 The first one is made using the Element Pack -Spring Flower 1 and CrafTangles stencil masks - circles and Heart Mesh stencil the CrafTangles sentiment sheets - Love Sentiments




For my second card I have used the Heart stencil mask, Heart Mesh Stencil and roses all around stencil and Sentiment sheets.





The third card is made using the Rectangle stencil mask, Element pack - Spring Flower 2, Sentiment sheet - Love sentiments. Flower Power Stencil


I hope you like the inspirations! Do leave me a word if you did. Let me know which product among all is on your wish list or you already bought it.


           Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!                                                              

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I actually thought the one in the center had dimension, as in that heart was a window/die cut or something! Love those effects!

    ReplyDelete