Followers

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Non traditonal Christmas cards, a Video - CrafTangles DT post

Hello friends, today I am up with some traditional and non traditional Christmas cards using CrafTangles stencils and stamps.

 

 I have a video for these cards, do watch this quick video to see how I made these 3 cards.


The first card is sort of traditional card, I have used distress oxides for the background, the bear is colored using pencils and fussy cut to add to the card.
Adding this with:
Inkspirational

-------------------------
The second card is perfect for tropical people celebrating Christmas,  currently I live in a Tropical country and I thought why not make a card based on the beach theme using the waves stencil to create beach sand!
Adding this with:
Just Us Girls


CAS(E) this Sketch

---------------------------
The last one is a One layer card, I love this one the most!
The flowers could easily pass for poinsettias, I see in Hyderabad my Christian friends doing lovely rangolis for Christmas, and this card seems so very perfect for my Indian friends, with a touch of India.

Adding this with:
Simon wednesday challenge



Products Used:
Barcode Stencil
Simply Geometric stencil
Waves Stencil
Bearing Gifts stamp set
Oh Crab stamp set
Ethnic Borders stamp set


         Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     
Save

4 comments:

  1. Three fabulous cards! I really like the little crab on the beach holding the present. Great backgrounds, too. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards, Rahmat! They are different but totally fun Christmas cards! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your funny polar bear - he looks great on the striped background. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty cards! I love the blue stripes on the first one and the cute bear with gifts! Thanks for playing at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete