Followers

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Freehand watercoloring - CrafTangles DT post

Hello Friends, I am up with a few cards using the freehand watercoloring.

I had lots of free time on hand, and I had only few supplies on hand, mainly watercolors and card stocks, so I did some freehand watercolor painting. You might recognize the pieces from Instagram, if you are a follower of my account @rahmat.ccc


I just used the Mahogany DI pad and dabbed it on the base card and added the front panel and the sentiment is from my stash added with foam adhesive.


--------------------------

 I just added the front to a base card and added the sentiment using a foam adhesive to finish this one.
-------------------------

 I used a photo paper here my base and the inks kind of gets smudged, but believe me it makes a very pretty pattern, and i have used the hickory DI pad here. The sentiment is simply stamped on the front to finish off.



All the watercolors are from CrafTangles and you can see the colors I have used in the pictures.


         Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely lovely! The watercoloring just speaks for itself, and the cards have a wonderful disposition. Gorgeous work, Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete