Followers

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Altenew Wallpaper flowers

Hello friends, I happen to get this Altenew mail today, I had ordered a few florals, really as if I needed more!
But anyways what has happened is happened already......and I was so curious to try out at least one!
So I chose the wallpaper set.
Stamped in Versafine watermark ink and used CrafTangles liquid watercolors to color the flowers and leaves.
I did partial fussy cutting vertically this time, and used foam adhesive to add the panel.
I also stamped some leaves on the base  and front using the watermark ink.
The sentiment is from the oriental set and another one is from Uniko.

Linking this with:
Altenew March challenge
Inspired by the colors
 

TIMEOUT Challenge
 

Seize the birthdays
 

Take it Make it challenge

          Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     


5 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can't use another flower stamp when you color them so beautifully. Isn't it fun? I adore the way that you partially cut the flower, nice effect. Thanks for sharing this with us at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautifully coloured and I love how you used the fussy cutting here and made such a wonderful design. A joy to see you at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Besutilf card! I love the softly coloured flowers. Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete