Followers

Friday, June 1, 2018

Uniko Challenge #47 - May/June

Hey all, I am up with the challenge reminder for Uniko.
Here is the beautiful inspiration, full of summer.
Isn't it a beautiful picture?


I wanted to capture the essence of the picture on my card, so I have gone all green with the pink and yellow shads from the picture.
I first stamped the flower and leaves, and then used the natures treasure set to stamp the grass. I had used the eclipse technique and diecut the Happy and added it wit some dimension. Stamped a small sentiment on a green strip.
Used  green base to add the front.



          Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

3 comments:

  1. WOW, Rahmat, this is so beautiful! Such a stunning take on the photo! I love this fresh and wild feeling from your card. The gorgeous pink flower pops up beautifully among all this green. Love it ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the photo Rahmat - lovely,fresh and vibrant x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your take on the photo is just wonderful. I really like the way you created the meadow with all the lush greenery and the pop of the pink flower. Fab! xx

    ReplyDelete