Followers

Monday, February 1, 2016

I adore you

Good morning friends, happy Monday to all of you. Its back to cold and rainy weather, but I am not going to rant about it.
I am sharing a card which I made last week Wednesday. It is a super simple card. I chose ta black base, and the words are printed of computer, all I did was to add few hearts around to finish off.


Linking this with:

CASology


AAA Cards


Tuesday Throwdown
 Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Your sentiment is wonderful and I just love how you added those little tumbling hearts--each one perfectly placed. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rahmat what a lovely sentiment! So CAS. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rahmat! Great card!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete