Followers

Friday, October 23, 2015

Uniko Studio Reminder - guest designing

Hello all, as you know that I am guest designing with Uniko Studio's current geometric challenge, this is a reminder post, if you haven't joined us yet, do join us with your geometric makes, it is a fun challenge with some prizes as well, The DT's are all awesome, so do visit the blog for more inspiration.
For my card, I used the stamps from Uniko. I sprayed some distress ink spray - fired brick, and then stamped a black circle on it, and another in red, a super simple one layer card. I thought of stamping a Christmas sentiment, but these in my head were more fir for birthday lanterns or decorations, so stamped a birthday sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Love all that splatter behind the stamp. And my immediate thought was Christmas baubles until I read the sentiment - now that's an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I must join at UNIKO cause you are GD there
    and will get your comment yaay no no its a joke
    I will try to join I like geomethric as I like mathe
    your spray looks fab on this card and the color is so vibrant black and red
    cantik sekali birthday card nya Rahmat
    saya suka :)
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this super CAS card is just fabulous and the perfect showcase for the circles! Love the bold colours. Thanks so much for joining us as our Guest Designer this month! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its wonderful!! Especially love how you've mixed the solid and sprayed the circles - they look absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, striking and fabulous Rahmat! Love how you've created this, so inspirational and a brilliant birthday card as well as other occasions. Thanks for being our guest designer this month! x

    ReplyDelete