Followers

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Chevron flowers

I had so much fun with my previous chevron card that I made another one. This crazy idea hit me on Sunday night, and I wanted to see if it really works. So I tried on the piece of paper which was right in of me - Yes a credit card receipt! 


I made it using a single layer white card stock. Drew two flowers and then colored the chevrons, this one was also a tricky one, as I had to switch colors while coloring. both the flowers are colored with a very light hand using light peach and pink, barely visible. Added chevrons at the bottom and stamped the sentiment on a distressed panel.



Used glitter gel pens to color the center of the flowers.
 Linking this one with the Fusion Challenge

Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Really cute chevron flowers! And I love how you made the leaves chevrons too. Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous flowers! I love how you created all the amazing chevrons. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rhamat! So nice to see you playing FUSION too!!! This challenge is so awesome! So glad you joined us. I love seeing your crafty creations! This upcoming one, be on the lookout, it rocks and I am sure you will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely chevron flowers. Pretty handwork :-)

    ReplyDelete