Followers

Friday, February 28, 2014

Sponged Rainbow Kite

I love the sponging technique very much. I have made so many cards using this technique and still not getting tired of it. I had this crazy idea of sponging a rainbow kite, so I got onto my experiment. Just love this kite so much!
Added a string , and a very few embellishments here and there. kept it really simple as I wanted to highlight the rainbow kite here.


          
                     Entering this card for the following challenges:
                 
                                             Uniko Studio

                                          CAS(E) this Sketch

                                       Paperminutes #310

 
Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!
 

3 comments:

  1. This is very cute and wonderful colourful. Apart from the kite I like the stitches and the punched corner very much. Thank you for taking part in our Paperminutes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous fun card. Love the kite - what a unique way to use the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Uniko Studio Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so pretty! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete