Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Stitched, stenciled and stamped

Hey everyone, I am up with a simple card, some of you might have seen the peeks of this one at Instagram, if not join me @rahmat.ccc
I wanted to sew something, and I came up with this design, thinking and drawing this simple design took more than hour. But sitting down to make the card was super quick.
I stated with the freehand drawing, and then pierced holes for sewing. I used a blue shaded thread here along with blue beads. I used Lazy Dazy Stitch here, those who know embroidery will be very familiar with the name. I used green for the stem, used back stitches here.
After the sewing part was done, I used ARTplorations Bubble stencil, and used twisted citron DI to ink.
I added a blue glitter strip, the sentiment is from HLS, the small words. The other one is from Uniko, embossed in silver EP. A few jewels to finish off. Can I say that I am in love with this card? I love the colors, and of course stitching being a weakness, has to love it!


After piercing the holes

Stitching in progress
Done


Linking this with:

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge
Joining in with diagonally across - Stencil, Blue and green, texture


CAS-ual fridays
Another simple entry here


Addicted to Stamps and More
Used sewing for Make my mark
 

Addicted to CAS
Used real stitches
 
CASology
I am hoping that I can call my stencil a frame for the stitched flowers.
 

HLS September Challenge
Used distress inks for stencil. There is stamping, heat embossing, stencil, stitching, glitter in here


STAMPlorations September CAS Challenge
Joining in with Anything Goes


STAMPlorations Anything Goes
Used ARTplorations bubble stencil here



Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. Have a great day!


13 comments:

  1. What an amazing creation, Rahmat! You really are inspiring me to incorporate stitching in my projects too! I really love what you've created here!! [:super big heart:]!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you hand stitched your flowers and your woodgrain sentiment is stunning, Rahmat! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly a gorgeous piece of handiwork! I admire your imagination and patience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can stitch so well Rahmat!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you can make such a simple card outstanding with the use of some thread and beads. Its just gorgeous and the stenciling in the background is perfect. Always lovely to see you at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW!! This is AMAZING!! I love how you stitched this. The ombre thread you used is so cool!! Thanks for playing with us as Stamping Smiles Designs Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stencil frames your delightful beaded & stitched flowers perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week, Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, you can definitely say you are in love with this card, Rahmat! So beautifully imagined and executed! I love how you have used that fabulous bubble stencil to frame your perfectly stitched blooms. I have that stencil, so you've inspired me to try that technique! Hope that card is going to someone special! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, so cool. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! What a beauty, Rahmat! Your needle work is amazing. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOOHHHH wow what a really great card. Some piece of art, love it. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those hand stitched flowers .... so pretty. Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow - what a beautiful work of art
    thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete