Followers

Monday, September 26, 2016

Acetete with Paper Smooches

Happy Monday all, the weekend went by too quick. I am still exploring acetate, you know me, when I pick up a technique, I just use it till I have explored it many possible ways.
I don't think, I have explored enough with acetate yet, so you might see many more cards.

This card is made with partial acetate and partial card base for the front and back. Actually, I used part of acetate for the coffee shaker I made the other day. I am not in mood for shakers at the moment, and thought of using it this way.
For the back, I inked a panel using distress inks to get the autumnal tone, and it goes bit further up tha the front, as I want it as my background for the buildings and birds on the front.
I did partial die cut of the buildings die from Paper Smooches, for the front, and added it, I also decided to add a "friend" die cut also from Paper Smooches The birds are from the Summer lovin set from, and the sentiment is also from the same set, but I stamped only the 2 words from the sentiment.
A few jewels to finish off.
I am quite satisfied with my card here, and I hope you like it too.



Linking this with

TIME OUT Challenge
Another entry here, I am inspired by the fall colors


colourQ
Used these colors for the sponging


HLS September mixed media
A mixed media card with sponging using distress inks


Paper Smooches September Challenge
All the stamps and dies are from Paper Smooches here


613 Avenue Create
Another entry here
Anything Goes with Fall colors

Aud Sentiments Challenge
Another entry here
Fall colors and a sentiment

4 Crafty Chicks
Another entry here
Fall colors

CWS



Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. SUch a beautiful card!! Love the use of acetate Rahmat!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these acetate cards you are making! The background looks absolutely gorgeous for that cityscape! Really great card, Rahmat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and use of acetate and love the cityscape--Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it..Wonderful way to add a background !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for using acetate! Thank you for joining in our Fall Colours challenge at Aud Sentiments,
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool creation! I love how the color show through on the clear part. Simply gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Fall Colors Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again and I like this card too. Lovely how you made the sunset sky.
    Thanks for playing with us at HLS Mixed Media Challenge Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dimension on this card is unbelievably gorgeous! Love how subtle and elegant it is at the same time.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nicely done! Thanks for dropping this into our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever and creative...Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing and great card with the acetate. Gorgeous background!
    Thank you for playing along with HLS - Mixed Media September Challenge!

    ReplyDelete