Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

ATSM #176

Hello all its Wednesday, and time fro a brand new challenge at ATSM. Today is everyone's favorite "Anything Goes"

Our sponsor for this challenge is  STAMPlorations, anad the winner will get $10 gift certificate. I love their stamps, so go for it with whatever you are making.

I chose Sponsor's stamps to make my card. I started with inking the base card with yellow and blue pigment inks, and then I used the feathers from Trendy feathers set to stamp in black. The top panel is angled and I used the yellow and blue inks to stamp the feathers and added some splatters as well, the sentiment is also from the same set.




Do stop by the Challenge blog, to see what they have come up with. We have 3 new DT memebers joining us from this challenge onward.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Your feathers are so pretty, and I love how you angled the front panel! Love how you stamped the background, too! Beautiful card, Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rahmat! This is such a great layout! I love it. ... need to save it in my brain to try it sometime myself! Hugs from your ATSM team-mate stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Rahmat! Love the tilted panel and the multi-colored feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty card! I like how quickly it si to put together. We always need cards like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is so pretty!! Really love the card design with those colors peeking around the corner! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Love your stamoed BG and the ombre effect feathers. The colours are great together x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Love the colors and feathers!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete