Followers

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

ATSM #122

Hello everyone, its time for another challenge at ATSM. Today's challenge is "Make Your Mark", you can use pencils, markers, sewing or what ever medium you want  to make your mark.
We have Eureka Stamps as our sponsor, and they are offering 3 free digis to the winner.



For my card, I had used a sponsor's image, I really like this butterfly image, and the sentiment is also from the sponsor.

I colored the butterfly using some water mark markers, and added a bit of shimmer using my gel pens, mounted the white front against a black and adhered it to the base. Its a pretty simple card, nothing else added to enhance it, it looks perfectly clean to me. Hope you like it too.


Hope you like this card. Hop on to our ATSM  blog to see what out DT'S have  come up with.

Thank you for your comments,  I love to see what have to say :)

10 comments:

  1. Stunning watercolouring and I love the CAS design

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job coloring this butterfly, Rahmat! I love the vibrant colors, and your CAS design is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great CAS card, Rahmat! I really like the black layer of cardstock that you have under there. What a simple addition, but so effective! I love the colors you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice coloring Rahmat..butterfly looks gorgeous..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A simple but v effective use of those images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rahmat, your butterfly is stunning, and I love that you've made it the star of the show! Swooning....
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous CAS beautiy, Rahmat. Love the colours you've used and perfect touch with the black frame x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree this is a perfectly clean card ! Love the pretty colouring and white space.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rahmat. LOVE your use of the butterfly with this sentiment, it's perfect. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never use Water Mark Markers Rahmat and this look stunning ..the butterfly really stand out on your white paper...woooowww..Love the simplicity of your card...really Adorable card you have made my friend..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete