Followers

Monday, September 22, 2014

Precious memories

Sharing a couple of card which I made over the weekend.

The first one up is an experiment too, I did the background and it was sitting for few days before I decided what to do with it ;)
I did the background with a white nail paint, I did freehand doodle with the nail paint on the white card stock. Then sponged yellow ink, and did buffing using a tissue.
I used distress inks with mist spray to create the feathers background, used a peacock feathers distress ink for this, once the background was all dry, I stamped the trendy feathers stamps from STAMPlorations, and fuzzy cut the feathers. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.



My freehand doodle with the nail paint.
Linking this card with 

 This will be my 2nd entry here, I always am curious to find out and do different techniques, so nail paints really attract me in here!


Added the feathers for the sketch, pretty much sticking to the sketch this time!


I had added the fuzzy cut feathers!

-------------------------------------

The second one is a simple card, just a sponged background, with a tree stamp, and the sentiment is my custom made one, using it for the first time. I want those tiny birds to stand out, that's why I chose red color to stamp the birds. I chose a pale green card base and added a white front, and a few green sequins to finish off.


Linking this one with 

For double joy, I chose two tiny birds, my interpretation is pretty simple, it is a new start for all the precious memories for Bev and her family. Being a mother myself, I know these small little everyday memories are so precious, and it happens almost everyday!


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Wow Rahmat you are so creative, the nail paint idea is just wonderful and worked like a dream. I do love your take on out TIME OUT challenge, the pops of red are perfect and the sentiment behind your card will mean so much to Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooww Rahmat I never used nail lack color for my card and it is not bad to try...and you made a great combination with that feather stamp on blue color..great using the sketch too..wishing you luck with the challenge and I would be so thankfull if you like to visiting me back...I will be your follower after this...I will klick the button Join this site...hugs from Munich, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will never look at nail polish the same again!! Such a fantastic idea to use the white nail polish for detail, its almost like embossing but better! You cut your feathers out perfectly too! And your second card is so gorgeous with the two little birds. Very pretty and I'm sure Bev will love it. Thank you so much for joining in with the special Time Out Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative use for nail polish, Rahmat ... such a fun and effective look! Your tree silhouette is so striking ... the glow behind it is fabulous and the red in those wee birds really pops! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Bev's special Time Out challenge! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, Rahmat! Love the idea of using the nail polish - it provides a great resist. I particularly love the two red birds on your second card - they really pop! Thanks for sharing it with us at Time Out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rahmat, you so beautifully fussy cut the feathers on your pretty card! Thank you for sharing it with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great innovative designs and excellent execution, Rahmat! Thank you for this amazing inspiration and for joining the Stamplorations challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely designs..cute cards Rahmat..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards with a lot of creativity and ideas! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining us... And thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations too! I love Trendy Feathers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards rahmat. Loving d way Uve added subtle texture to d bg.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your feathers on the first card, plus a pretty clever background. So glad you could play along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  12. So unique. I've never heard of using nail paint like that - and your fussy cutting is great. Thanks for joining in with AAA Cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a fun technique with the nailpolish! And the card for Bev is beautiful! We mothers know it goes so quickly... Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful use of the feathers - love them blue! Thanks for joining in with STAMPlorations and AAA!

    ReplyDelete