Followers

Monday, November 16, 2020

Floral girl - a simple illustration and coloring

Hello friends, I am up with another illustration and coloring of mine. Tis illustration is inspired by an old card of mine, I think its from June 2018.

This is the card which inspired me to illustrate this digital image now.



I know that the eyebrow and other parts needs more work in the digi, but I am happy with the rest of the floral design, even the eye! For time being I have decided to color, but will surely improve it later.

So I gave it a go for the coloring challenge.

I have used Prismacolor pencils, you can see the wide range of colors used on this simple coloring.

The lips were colored in nude tone because I wear that shade of lipstickšŸ˜‚and I had a hard time convincing myself to add a bit of pink to it.

The sentiment is from CAS-ual Fridays.

I used a pink and black DI to create the edge on the base card.

Nothing else is done here. I hope you like it.




Linking this with:
Anything Goes

Crafty Creations Challenges

Anything Goes

           Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       

4 comments:

  1. Ok.. I'm having a hard time keeping up my commenting now, with you posting so many wonderful things back to back so quickly!!
    And wow! Pretty good for the first time! Love all the flowers that you've added - I really liked that part more than everything else... flower girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome to draw and color your own image. Looks so pretty. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card thanks for sharing it with us at Colour crazy craft challenge.
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete