Followers

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Poppy illustration an coloring

Hello friends, I am revealing another of my flower digi today, it is the poppy. I was gonna reveal it for December but it was printed and sitting on my desk, and I was tickled to color it for the current coloring challenge. So i thought lets share it!

I have as usual used the zigs for initial watercolor layer , followed by prismacolor pencils to color it. K used gouache paints to add some orange splatters.

The sentiment is from Altenew Sincere greetings, I used perfect pearls for that, and used foam adhesive to add.

That's all nothing much other than coloring on this card or any card I had been sharing nowadays.

Hope you like this.





Linking this with:
Anything Goes

Anything Goes

Anything Goes






           Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       

3 comments:

  1. love the poppy and sentiment ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card Rahman but unfortunately it won’t be eligible for the Color My Heart Color Dare challenge as you can only use the listed colours. Lovely colouring and I like the orange splatters. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably my favorite of your digi stamps after the hibiscus. Not that the other drawings are bad, but I really love poppies, so this one is definitely gonna strike!
    And I am loving the simplicity of this one - the single giant poppy right up the middle of the card. Absolutely stunning piece!

    ReplyDelete