Followers

Friday, January 3, 2020

Valentine Cards - CrafTangles DT Inspiration

 HI friends, I am up on Hndmd with these Valentine's day cards today.

All 3 are made using the stamps and stencils from CrafTangles.
I do have a  short video for you to see how these were made.

Please watch the video to see all the products and steps on how these were made.











Supplies Used:
I Love You stamp 2" X 3"
I Love you stamp
Sweet Love stamp
Quilted hearts stencil
Barcode stencil
CrafTangles Liquid Watercolors
CrafTangles Dual Texture cardstock


         Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!                                                              
Save
  





1 comment:

  1. Love how you've incorporated color and sentiments to make the backgrounds. Beautiful cards, Rahmat!
    Happy new year to you! Wish you a prosperous new year with health and happiness filled to the brim!

    ReplyDelete