Followers

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Its all about Love - CrafTangles DT inspiration

 Hello friends, I am up on Hndmd with my DT inspiration with these cards.

I have used the stencil masks for all 3 and also the stamps from the latest release.

I had used the heart stencil here and sponged the hearts in various shades of pink inks to create an Ombre heart streak. I then stamped the bold sentiment and added a small sentiment from the elements pack with a foam adhesive. I used a pink patterned base for the front. Finally added some translucent shimmer to the big bright pink heart to finish off.



-----------------------------
I have used 2 heart stencil masks to sponge the heart here in Momento ink, added a translucent shimmer and the sentiment is from the elements pack, and used a patterned base to finish off.



 -----------------------------------------------
 I used a circle mask to create the moon and used blue and purple ink to create the moonlit sky. I decided to stamp the sentiment partially on the moon as well. I also added a small strip at the base to add some interest.


Products used:
 CrafTangles ink blending brushes - https://www.hndmd.com/craftangles-ink-blending-brushes-pack-of-3-brushes-ctbb3x4
 CrafTangles love sentiment sheets - https://www.hndmd.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=Love%20sentiments%20Craftangles
  CrafTangles Love you Loads stamp set - https://www.hndmd.com/craftangles-photopolymer-stamps-love-you-loads-ctps105
CrafTangles Stencil Masks Circle 
Craftangles stencil mask hearts 
Love you to the moon stamp set


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!                                                              

1 comment: