Followers

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

ATSM #162

Hello blogger friends, today is Wednesday and time for a brand new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More.
Today it is to "Make your Mark", you can do anything to make your mark, coloring, drawing, painting, sewing etc.

Today we have QKR Stampede as our sponsor for the challenge.



3 free digis for winner

For my card, I decided to do sewing, I drew balloons , and I did eyelet stitching using a pink shaded embroidery thread, and doodled the string myself too. The sentiment is from Uniko Studio. I finished off with some matching tiny rhine stones. It is a super clean card, I added foam adhesive ti lift up the front panel. Hope you all like it, I am loving it :D



Do stop by the challenge blog to see what our talented DT has come up with to inspire you all, hoping you see you there.

Linking this with:

Just Us Girls
I have used stitched balloons.

CAS on Sunday
 The main focus is stitching on this card.
 STITCHING

House of Cards
 Real stitching here for the balloons.
TIME OUT Challenge
 Another entry here.
 'Take some TIME OUT to 'Make your Mark'

Seize the Birthday
 A simple birthday entry.

Tuesday Throwdown
I think balloons are perfect for a child's birthday, so linking it up here.
For A Child

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

18 comments:

  1. How clever and BEAUTIFUL, Rahmat! I love your CAS design and how you created an ombre effect with the embroidery thread! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those stitched balloons - so very creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is totally stunning!! I adore the stitching details here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at HOC, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an ingenious idea Rahmat!! So, so clover indeed! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I should have included Seize the Birthday as well! We appreciate you linking up with us there too!

      Delete
  6. Your stitched balloons are really stunning. What a beautiful and striking card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing, just what I was hoping to see for this challenge! Great Job!thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just fabulous. Haven't done any stitching on a card for a long time and it was so nice to see it again. So glad you joined us this week with this beauty at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Rahmat, this is just beautiful! I love the pretty pink stitching on the blooms! Very creative! Thanks for playing along with us over at House of Cards!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally GENIUS!!! LOVE those amazing balloons--and the CAS layout is the perfect way to showcase them! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rahmat, I do love the stitched balloons! Great idea for a birthday card. It's wonderful that you chose to enter our "For a Child" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Thanks and good luck in the draw. Hope to see you playing again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. CAS perfection! I love the stitched balloons - they give so much dimension. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so clever!!! Absolutely love this idea and the colour of the thread is beautiful. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like it... no I LOVE it!
    Thanks so much for joining our team at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you made your balloons! Very awesome! Beautiful card! :) Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. FAB card!! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a clever and well executed card - what is there not to love!!! Very clever card creating and card art - love this so much!!! Thank you so much for entering our September Stitching Challenge. I hope we see you again for the October challenge Karen P (DT House of Cards)

    ReplyDelete