Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Colorful chevron mini wishes

Good morning all, a very foggy morning here today, you can barely see few meters far. Hoping to see some sun, its been days since we last saw sun, and I feel already deprived of the much needed brightness.
Anyways, I made a bright card, was motivated by few challenges, and combined all to create this one layer CAS card. the sentiment is computer generated, I wanted to use the words "mini mini" in place of the usual line "many many happy returns of the day". I do have many birthday stamps, but ended up printing the whole sentiment.
I used the new STAMPlorations chevrons stencil to lightly ink the stencil in various colors, the colors are inspired by a challenge too.
All five elements are inspired by five different challenges, and I am glad that I had managed t keep the card CAS, I am pretty happy with the end result. Hope you all like it too.



Linking this card with:

CAS on Sunday
 The theme is chevrons, and I have stenciled some chevrons here.

Less is More

I am going with mini butterflies here for wings.
WINGS

STAMPlorations Anything goes



CASology
 I have used some words, mini rhine stones, mini butterflies to go with the cue this time.


ColourQ
I have used all the colors from the palette.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. Love that softly colored stencil pattern and the movement you created with those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet with that trailing tumble of butterflies! It reminds me of springtime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally yummy colours Rahmat ... courtesy of colourQ but love how you've used them to make this fabulous one layer card. It's stunning and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just had to tell you how beautiful this card is. I love the way you used the chevrons with that colour palette. Its so soft but modern and is totally awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really delicate Rahmat, super card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours you chose and the little tiny butterflies.
    Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rahmat this is beautiful and I love your birthday sentiment, so clever!
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card in pretty colours and that sentiment is great! Thank you for sharing this with us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rahmat, this is so cute and soft and pretty! I LOVE how you've incorporated so many "minis" in one card! Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent card - love the stenciling and the sweetness of this card while still being trendy and chic at the same time!! That sentiment is absolutely perfect and just makes this card shine and be so cool!!!
    Taunya Butler
    daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The multi-coloured stenciling is gorgeous, Rahmat, and I love the sweet little butterflies! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great use of stencils with these colours! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete